A curated collection of resources covering Apache JMeter and related resources and shiny things: plugins, integrations, testing techniques, devops practicies, etc.
The Apache JMeter is open source, pure Java application designed to load test functional behavior and measure performance.
This list grew up from this answer on Stack Exchange and personal JMeter-related links collection, got further inspiration from awesome project and improved by these amazing contributors.
Trainings & Courses
- RubyJmeter - A Ruby based DSL for building JMeter test plans.
- Tools & Plugins
- Tutorials & Demo
Cloud Services / SaaS
List of cloud-based load testing services with support of JMeter test plans execution.
- CA BlazeMeter - Performance engineering platform with JMeter and Selenium support.
- OctoPerf - Saas and On-Premise Load Testing Tool with JMeter and Selenium support.
- Tricentis Flood - Load testing service with JMeter, Gatling and Selenium scenarios support.
- RedLine13 - AWS-based load testing service with JMeter, Gatling and Selenium scenarios support.
- HP StormRunner Load - HP cloud-based solution for web and mobile performance testing with JMeter and Gatling support.
- Loadster - Solution for distributes load testing of web applications and services.
- Loadium - AWS-based load testing service with JMeter and Selenium Support.
Tips & Tricks
- @ApacheJMeter - Official Twitter account of the Apache JMeter load testing tool.
- @jmeter_plugins - Twitter account of custom plugins project for JMeter load testing tool.
- @BlazeMeter - Official Twitter account of Blazemeter, performance engineering platform for DevOps, based on JMeter.
Contributions are welcome!
Please take a look at the contribution guidelines first.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.